Wednesday, May 7, 2008

kebizian... bzzz bzzz buzz lightyear

Mmmmm... lama tak update blog ni. So many stories to tell, yet so few time can be spend on this blog. huhu...

What had happen to us in this couple of weeks? Well, I can only summarize it and sorry cause there is no new picture in it. Hopefully I can put some picture in next entry.

New place to stay
We have moved to a new house which cost us a lot more cheaper (from $360/week to $260/week) and a lot more comfortable (3rd floor apartment to single story house). So, this is our new address:

3/70, Kensington Road,
Kensington, NSW2033,
Australia

Thanks to everybody who has helped us with the removals especially to Abang Ridhwan (UIA) who had carry all the heavy stuff and Kak Suhaila (UiTM) who made us a lunch (sedap kuey teaw tu). Thank you soo much...

Research progress
I might have some problems doing research since I take 3 courses this semester. So, most of my study time is given on the courses rather than research, which obviously not a good idea when doing a PhD. My supervisor had warn me about my lack of progress in doing research. Haiyaaaa... Sudahla kelas banyak assignment.
As for Sal's, she had a very good progress in research. Yesterday she was having a committee presentation and Prof. Ross Jeffry said that she is in the right track and having a very good progress. Emmm... good for her.

Badminton Tournament
A very good news, at least for me. Last Sunday was the final day of Badminton Tournament in UNSW. Well, the tournament is just opened for the Malaysian student/staff/PR here in Sydney. Guess what, me and my partner (Farid - bukan Farid Jaafar yang dirindui) had won the overall champion of mens double. Alhamdulillah... at least I know that I'm good at something.

Weight management
Another good news for me. I managed to reduce my weight since the first day I came here. My weight was 105 kg when I step my foot here in Sydney. Now, based from the yesterday reading, it is only 85 kg. Mak aihhh... ini mesti banyak makan hati buat research... Apapun, It's good to know that I've achieved something here, hehehe...

Emmmm... rasenye tu je la dulu kot. We usually went to bed around 10 pm everyday since it's quite cold at night. Even Sal, Iman and Yasmin got a flue and warm fever. Semoga cepat sembuh yek manja-manja papa...

6 comments:

Nabil said...

Bagus la ko dah kurus tu Sazly....ape kaba rumet aku yg kerek tu? Nnt balik aku tunggu dia kat simpang KLIA tu.

Teruskan usaha ko...agar ko dpt balik semula bersama2 di sini n tgk wayang n main boling n mcm2 lah lagi.

noris said...

Waaa... sudah kurus aaa? Kalo turun drastik lg silap2 aku n ko sama berat by the time aku deliver baby nnt, aiyak!

sian dgr citer byk assignment. tp adat la tu kan, wat phd. nasib baik ada gak channel utk ko menenangkan fikiran e.g main badminton.

buat k sal n the kids, get well soon!

Ahmad Javanese said...

ni sah2 pasal dok berjalan g kampus hari2. kan ke walkway tu panjang nak mampos ye dok :) hehehe. tahniah2!! Penurunan yang hebatzt!!!

Gilos 3 courses!!! banyak tu utk PhD stud.

Tapi tu la.. Mmg agak tough kat UNSW tu, dengan kena amik course dari school of Engineering lagik :( Lepas tu ... dulu la... dia orang kata kena at least score D atau HD (for sesetengah SV).... tapi takpe mamat... kau gerenti buleh nye. pasal kalu tak takkan turun dari 105 ke 85 :D kekekeke

Sal tak amik courses gak ke?

Anywayz... selamat berPHD.

dLyn aZmi said...

gamba! nk tgk gamba dh kurus! bahan bukti!

**ni mat nabil aja...

Sazly Salfarina said...

Ayoyo nabil, tara baik la itu macam. Tunggu aku balik la nanti, kita besuka ria seperti dahulu kala.

Korang tak percaya aku dah kurus, nanti aku masukkan gamba kat next entry. tungguuu...

Betul tu alfian, tangga dari anzac parade ke library tu masyaAllah, sama cam tangga batu caves. Lagipun kat sini kalau lunch sayur/buah orang tak kutuk, kalau kat sana... hek elehhhhh, diet ke :-)?

Unknown said...

sal-sazly
ive sent you guys my wedding invitation card.. posted it to the address appeared here
did u get the card?
just wondering.. coz i havent heard anything from you guys